Monday, July 21, 2008

Dan and Sarah at the Beach

Photobucket
Photobucket
Final Sands of Time
by Jill Eisnaugle

I pray that I shall never see
A time when you're away from me
For should our lives be torn apart
I know I'd be without my heart
You are the half that makes me whole
The marrow found within my soul
For me, you are the only one
I hope you'll be when life is done.

The sun shines brighter when you're near
The sky is blue; no clouds appear
At night, the stars in brilliance show
The happiness I've come to know
Though fate may bring a darker day
I pray that love will guide our way
For if you'd go, my heart would cry
Longing for memories passed by.

I pray that I shall never view
A moment spent away from you
Your hand is one I long to hold
From this day 'til we're very old
My dear, your soul has found a home
From which, I pray you'll never roam
Please be the rhythm for my rhyme
Until our final sands of time.

No comments: