Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day (sorry I'm late)

Life just always seems to get so busy! No matter what there always seems to be SO much more to do! But I sure do LOVE being able to take pictures of fun people and I have to say that I absolutely love doing photo shoots for people who are just SO naturally photogenic!
I mean really... can't you try to not look so cute! For Mother's Day these three sisters got together and organized getting family photos done for their mom... and I lucked out as their photographer!
Photobucket
The day started out with snow making us a little nervous having the kids out in it, but then it ended up sunny by the time we started shooting and no snow just a crazy cold wind that was blowing hair EVERYWHERE! Luckily we found a few spots where we could get some REALLY cute pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What a fun family!!! And it all started with these two!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You did a great job Lani!!! And what a cute idea for Shauna, Amber, and Rachel to do!!! I'll have to remember this one... :D