Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Aimee {a GORGEOUS Bride}

My beautiful cousin let me do some bridals for her and we were able to shoot at the Chateau Faire Villa where she is also having her reception... I'm SO excited for the reception! This place is SO cool! There's a beautiful Bride's Room and Bridesmaid Room, and for the Groom and Groomsmen room they have an X-Box! How cool is that!?!?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the Bridesmaid's Room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Brides Room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bride and harp... beauty in all regards!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aimee just knows how to pose... all I would say is hold it and she'd look just perfectly! I LOVE when I get to photograph someone SO easy!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am SO excited for her wedding!


{UPDATE 9/18/2011: My heart goes out to Aimee in her time of sorrow and grief, her wonderful fiancee Bryce Turner passed away in his sleep on September 16, 2011. My deepest sympathies to Aimee and the Turner family.}

No comments: