Saturday, December 31, 2011

Now there are Five!

I feel SO fortunate to live nearby this WONDERFUL family that I met while living in San Diego! They sure have changed a lot since I last took their pictures three years ago (I can't believe it's been that long!), you can check out that session here and here. And as you can see... since the last time we took their family pictures they have a new addition... and just as sweet and as cute as the other two kiddos! But who would expect anything less with parents as wonderful as these two?!?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Such a fun and cute group! How could we not have fun!?!?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can hardly believe that this beautiful young lady was old enough to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Photobucket
I absolutely LOVE being able to see families like this as they grow... and the fact that I am blessed enough to be able to capture some memories of their family means SO much to me!

No comments: